This product has been tested and meets the NIOSH standard of N95. The N95 Series are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, with an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide a proper fit. SEKURA-321 has neck-worn adjustable buckle design. Adjustable to reach better fit for all face types, and easy to wear with use of helmet or safety glasses.
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Fluid Resistance 80 mmHg
- Flammability Rating Class I
- Adjustable nose clip
- Braided and fused headbands
- Particulate Respirator
- Straps Braided Polyisoprene
- Ultrasonic welding, glue-free and odorless.
- Nose Clip Aluminium
- Nose Foam Polyurethane Foam
- Filter Polypropylene/Polyester
- Headband design style
- Shell Polypropylene
- Coverweb Polypropylene
Respiratory protection devices are used to protect the wearers from inhaling particles suspended in the air. Filtering face piece respirators are usually tested utilizing nonbiologic particles, whereas their use often aims at reducing exposure to biologic aerosols, including infectious agents such as viruses and bacteria.
Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use for
- DO NOT use in industrial settings
- DO NOT use for gases or vapours (i.e. anesthetic gases such
- as isoflurane or vapours from sterilants such as glutaraldehyde.)
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-6660
Storage and Transportation
Shelf life of the unopened product is five(5) years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20°C to+30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity. End of shelf life date is marked on the product packaging. Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life. When storing or transporting this product use original packaging provided.